PED Associates Inc. is a Manufacturers’ Representative Company serving HVAC/R, Appliance Parts, Wholesale Distributor, OEM’s and Exporters.
We have been in business since 1975; it is this business longevity that, in our opinion, showcases our dedication to and aptitude in this industry. Our insight into this market is substantiated by the industry leading companies which we represent and our regional sales territory, stretching throughout the southeast from Florida, Georgia and Alabama to Tennessee.
We strive to be leaders in the industry, taking every opportunity to learn more about our products, so that we may better represent and showcase our clients. We pride ourselves in what we do, and we endeavor to be the best at it.
Our mission as a company is to provide value to the distribution channel through knowledge of the marketplace and products we represent. As a company and individuals we will conduct ourselves as professionals, ethically and with integrity. We will strive for continued improvement to exceed the expectations of our customers and principles each and every day.
Benefits to our Manufacturers:
1) Our company provides a professional, highly experienced sales force, who are in tune with the local and regional markets.
2) We provide faster access to the market because our sales representatives know their market and customer base and they know exactly who to expose to new products.
3) We establish commisions in advance and only collect these commisions once paid sales are made. This can lower the cost of sales.
4) By working with us, you can lower your training costs. We know our customers and our territory, which means we only need to be trained on the features and benefits of your products. Our business longevity and experience in the industry means we can eliminate the cost of having to train a new sales force every few years.
Benefits to our Customers:
1) Our company carries many products lines that compliment one another, allowing us to create a synergized marketing strategy and provide complete solutions.
2) Our personnel are all professional and driven to provide a superior experience for all of our customers.
3) A combined business experience of over 100 years in HVACR gives us distinctive insight into the industry.
4) We offer top notch training to our distributors’ sales force, as well as to their contractor customers.
5) We take an integrative approach to our business, taking care to develope and implement coordinated marketing plans with our customers.